The software Saleae Logic (v1.2.18) is now over 1 year old and
meantime the section 'Troubleshooting' and 'All known issues' are
increasing. I guess the list of 'known issues' is much bigger than
currently on the web, because i reported bugs by myself which are not
on this list.
In the past year i feel not 'Debug happy', it's more like
'let's debug saleae logic software first'. Currently you have planned
52 ideas and i guess you are running into 'a black hole' with your team.
You will never finish all this ideas you have planned.
You have a great product and a great software, but you are loosing
more and more credibility, because
- the time between Saleae Logic updates are too long (1 year now)
- there are no bugfix releases between regular updates
- the number of planned ideas is unrealistic, way to much
- update Saleae Logic more frequent (e.g. spring and winter)
- bugfix releases of Saleae Logic between regular updates