Windows - Linux - MacOS
If you missed it, we recently released a new light theme. Learn more here. Feedback appreciated!
Also, if you missed it, we recently released an automation API for Logic 2. You can learn more at saleae.com/automation. Feedback appreciated!
- We rolled back the terminal color inversion we released with the new theme. Note, now when switching themes, we don’t re-color existing terminal contents, but new terminal contents will use the correct colors.
- We added a “Dual Edge” option to the Simple Parallel Analyzer clock setting.
- We added an experimental environment variable override to specify longer terminal scrollback limits.
set SALEAE_SCROLLBACK_LIMIT=1000000 for Windows.
export SALEAE_SCROLLBACK_LIMIT=1000000 for MacOS and Linux.
- We reduced the minimum duration for “Trim data after stopping” from 10ms to 1us.
- We rolled back our Linux build environment to Ubuntu 18.04, to restore support for Ubuntu 18.04. (reduces glibc requirement).
- Fixed a bug where pressing shift in some text fields caused the focus to be lost.
- Fixed a bug in the JTAG analyzer when dealing with frames longer than 64 bits.
- Fixed a theme related readability problem with the custom extension error message notification.
- Improved our error handling for extension installation behind certain company firewalls.