Windows - Linux - MacOS
- Warning when a USB host controller driver is out of date and could cause device reliability problems.
- Analog interactions toolbar to easily navigate the analog data
- Mouse dragging of analog channels allows X and Y panning simultaneously (once a certain Y threshold is met)
- New analog keyboard shortcuts - zoom, pan and fit
- Scroll up and down the channels via space + scroll
- New preferences menu
- Improved channels context (right click) menu
- Unsupported WebGL error handling
- Show a notification on device disconnection instead of creating a new tab
- Missing analog calibration when loading a capture
- Fixed bug where extensions would not load and updates would not download if the internet connection used a proxy.
- Fixed bug where application would stop working properly after the system suspended and resumed.
- Fixed bug when loading extensions from a non-ascii path.