Windows - Linux - MacOS
- Added the ability to add comments and custom names for measurements
- Added the ability to add a measurement range via the dropdown menu and clicking once to start the range and clicking again to end the range. Click drag is still supported.
- Added ability to reorder analyzers. Drag analyzers in the right side bar to reorder.
- Added support to pan to the trigger when the capture ends. This is enabled by default but can be disabled via Preferences (Ctrl+,)
- Added Ctrl-Left and Right Arrow shortcut to jump to next edge and data. Hover over a digital or analyzer bubble and use shortcut to jump to previous and next edge.
- While resizing a channel the waveform will no longer go blank
- Fixed issue where I2C data table exports would not work
- Fixed issue where backspace/delete would not remove measurements