2.3.34 was removed due to a bug which prevented digital measurements from working properly. 2.3.35 should be released soon to fix it, but in the meantime, please continue to use 2.3.33.
Check out the Saleae Logic 2 Extension Marketplace! - Read more about the Marketplace on the Saleae blog!
- Made the analog channel toolbar easier to navigate
- Fixed bug where Analog channel Y zoom and pan were not persisted between app sessions
- Fixed bug where Logic 2 would crash for Ubuntu 20 users who had the PyPI saleae package installed
- Fixed bug where release notes dialog would close when a device was connected
- Fixed bug where channel label would not exit editing mode under certain conditions
- Fixed bug where canceling an analyzer addition wouldn't remove it from the list
- Fixed bug where memory monitoring would not count unprocessed data
- Fixed bug where the capture would not stop automatically when the backlog buffer grew too large
- Fixed bug where channel labels would be reset when loading older saved presets
- Fixed bug where it was not possible to pan when dragging over the digital trigger line