Info on Winget:
Original Request below from Ticket #80208
"Adding to the Microsoft winget package manager would have a number of
Few use cases:
1. On a brand new install of windows we can run `winget import -i
useful_apps.json` to install a number of apps at once, including Logic.
2. On a system that has not been used / connected to the internet
recently run command `winget upgrade` to list all apps needing updates
and `winget upgrade --all` to update multiple at once.
- Eg could be done on a locked down Production only computer by the
- Eg could be done on a field Laptop that is only infrequently used
3. It would be easier to run `winget search Logic` or `winget install
--id Saleae.Logic` or similar instead of having to go to the